- Event Name: Krogh's Turkey Trot
- Registration opens: Sept. 1, 2020
- Date/Time: Thursday, November 26, 2020. Registration opens at 7 am; 1 mile Fun Run begins at 8:15 am; 5k begins at 8:45 am
- Location: Krogh's Restaurant and Brew Pub, 23 White Deer Plaza, Sparta, NJ 07871
- Packet pick-up: Wednesday, Nov. 25, 5-8 p.m. in the ballroom of Lake Mohawk Country Club or Thursday morning beginning at 7 a.m.
- Pasta Party: Wednesday, Nov. 25, 5-8 p.m. on the boardwalk in front of Lake Mohawk Country Club
$30 (through 11/23)
$35 (after 11/23)
17 years and under ($23 through 11/23)
$25 (after 11/23)
1 mile Fun Run:
Any age $12 (through 11/23)
$15 (after 11/23)
Online registration for the 2020 Turkey Trot will open on Sunday, Sept. 1, 2020.
You can also register via mail by downloading the registration form and sending it to:Sparta Education Foundation
270 Sparta Avenue #104
Sparta, NJ 07871
To allow enough time to process all the registrations, all mail-in registrations must be postmarked by 2019.
If you want to register in person, download the registration form and bring it with you on Wednesday, Nov. 25, from 5-8 pm or on race day Thursday, Nov. 26 beginning at 7 am. Registration will be in the main ballroom of the Lake Mohawk Country Club.
Each registered participant will receive a goody bag – while supplies last.
5K Age Categories
Fun Run: All participants will receive a goody bag (while supplies last) and a medal at the completion of the run.
The Turkey Trot is very appreciative of our sponsors. If you would like information on sponsoring the Turkey Trot please call 1-800-209-7331. Use the extension for the Turkey Trot.
Volunteers are needed and appreciated. If you would you like to volunteer, contact us at email@example.com.