- Event Name: Krogh’s Turkey Trot
- Registration opens: Sept. 1, 2021
- Date/Time: Thursday, November 25, 2021. Registration opens at 7 am; 1 mile Fun Run begins at 8:15 am; 5k begins at 8:45 am
- Location: Start line is in front of Krogh’s Restaurant and Brew Pub, 23 White Deer Plaza, Sparta, NJ 07871
- Packet pick-up: Wednesday, Nov. 24, 5-8 p.m. in the ballroom of Lake Mohawk Country Club or Thursday morning beginning at 7 a.m.
- Pasta Party: Wednesday, Nov. 24, 5-8 p.m. on the boardwalk in front of Lake Mohawk Country Club
Adult 5K: $35
17 years and under $25
1 mile Fun Run:
Any age $15
Online registration for the 2021 Turkey Trot will open on Sunday, Sept. 1, 2021.
In-Person Registration (additional $5 per registration)
If you want to register in person, download the registration form and bring it with you on Wednesday, Nov. 24, from 5-8 pm or on race day Thursday, Nov. 25 beginning at 7 am. Registration will be in the main ballroom of the Lake Mohawk Country Club.
Each registered participant will receive a goody bag – while supplies last.
5K Age Categories
Fun Run: All participants will receive a goody bag (while supplies last) and a medal at the completion of the run.
The Turkey Trot is very appreciative of our sponsors. If you would like information on sponsoring the Turkey Trot please call 1-800-209-7331. Use the extension for the Turkey Trot.
Volunteers are needed and appreciated. If you would you like to volunteer, contact us at email@example.com.
Check out the FAQs or send us an email at